We understand the need for families to see their loved ones and want to do all that we can to ensure a safe visit. We have developed a visiting policy that is in accordance with national and state guidelines and appreciate your cooperation during your visit. Below is our visitation guidelines.
- Visit must be scheduled using the link below.
- Visits are limited to 60 minutes so that there are plenty of available time slots for all families.
- There is a limit of two visitors (plus the resident) per visit.
- A welcome station is located outside our front door.
- Please check in.
- PPE’s are provided.
- All visitors must sign in (for contact tracing purposes).
- All visitors must wear a mask (including the resident).
- The visiting location is located outside on our back patio.
- Visitor’s must maintain social distance.
- Please do not enter the building. Please use the sidewalk to access the backyard patio.
- Enjoy your visit!
Hospice Residents Visitation Policy
- Same as above, but family is allowed in the resident’s bedroom. As a reminder, please keep the suite door closed.
Schedule Your Visit
Please use the calendar below to schedule your visit that is the best time for you.